12 November 2015 - KILER DAVENPORT - Bureau Chief and Host @ Alternative Public Radio International





KILER DAVENPORT

- Bureau Chief and Host
 @ Alternative Public Radio International -

G'day folks,

From time to time I come across a very interesting character to feature on my blog. Well, today is no exception.

Welcome, Kiler ...



#1: TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOUR WRITING - BROADCASTING JOURNEY.

KD: BOTH MY WRITING AND BROADCASTING COME FROM MY IN DEPTH EXPERIENCE WITH DEATH AND DYING; WORKING IN FORENSIC SCIENCE; EMT / PARAMEDIC; SEARCH AND RESCUE HAS GIVEN ME A BROAD SENSE OF REALITY AND A VAST SENSE OF AWARENESS OF HUMANITY WITH ITS MANY STRUGGLES, PAINS, SORROWS, NEEDS AND WANTS.

#2: WERE YOU A GOOD READER AS A KID?

KD: I DIDN’T ENJOY READING AS A CHILD. I HAVE MORE OF AN AUDIO / KINESTHETIC SENSE OF AWARENESS.

#3: WHEN AND HOW DID YOU BECOME A JOURNALIST?

KD: I’VE NEVER CONSIDERED MYSELF TO BE A JOURNALIST. AS I SAID BEFORE I HAVE A KEEN SENSE OF AWARENESS AND CURIOSITY. I BEG TO FIND THE STORY BENEATH THE SURFACE. I LONG TO HAVE A MORE FULL AWARENESS OF WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND ME AND WITHIN OTHERS. IF YOU WANT TO CALL THIS A JOURNALIST SO BE IT.



#4: WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT BEING A JOURNALIST?

KD: I ENJOY TAKING A REALLY GOOD STORY AND SPINNING IT UP TO MY PERCEPTION, AWARENESS AND TALENT.

#5: WHAT IS THE HARDEST THING ABOUT BEING A WRITER?

KD: TRYING TO BLEND IN WITH ALL THE OTHER WANNABE WRITERS IN THE WORLD TODAY. BEING ABLE TO STAND OUT AMONG THE CROWD. BEING ABLE TO SELL YOURSELF AND YOUR PRODUCT IN THIS OVERCROWDED MARKET PLACE.

#6: WHAT WERE YOU IN A PAST LIFE, BEFORE YOU BECAME A BROADCASTER?

KD: I DO NOT BELIEVE IN PAST LIVES OR REINCARNATION. I AM AN ATHEIST AND HARD CORE REALIST. IF I CANNOT SEE IT, TOUCH IT, SMELL IT, FEEL IT OR HEAR IT I AM VERY SKEPTICAL.

#7: WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WRITING ACHIEVEMENT?

KD: EVERY PIECE THAT I WRITE IS AN AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT. MY PLEASURE IS IN THE CONTINUOUS JOURNEY OF WRITING AND NOT LOOKING FOR SOME GLORIFIED AND HYPED UP DESTINATION.

#8: WHERE ARE YOU WORKING AT THE MOMENT?

KD: ON PLANET EARTH. AT LEAST THAT’S WHAT WE HAVE COME TO CALL THIS ROCKY ORB.

#9: WHAT’S YOUR CURRENT POSITION?

KD: STANDING UP RIGHT.

#10: DO YOU ENJOY WRITING FOR A NETWORK?

KD: ONE MUST FIRST DEFINE A NETWORK AND THEN ONE MUST DEFINE WRITING. BUT YES I ENJOY WRITING.

#11: WHAT TOPICS DO YOU COVER?

KD: THEY RUN THE GAMUT FROM HUMAN RELATIONS TO QUANTUM PHYSICS. I DABBLE IN CONVERSATION CONCERNING THE NEW WORLD ORDER, CHEMTRAILS, ADVANCED WEAPONRY, INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, NEUROLOGY, RFID CHIPS AND I AM VERY FOND OF SOCIOLOGY AS I AM GETTING MY DEGREE AND WITH THAT AND A DIME WE MAY ALL BE ABLE TO GET A CUP OF COFFEE.

#12: OTHER THAN WRITING FOR THE PRESS, DO YOU WRITE ANY PERSONAL WORK?

KD: I WRITE TO WRITE. I DO NOT LOOK FOR MARKETS OR SPECIFIC CAUSES. I LET THE MARKETS COME TO ME. I CREATE MY OWN MARKET AND CONCENTRATE ON WRITING FOR WRITINGS SAKE.

#13: DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS FOR NEW WRITERS?

KD: IF YOU GOT IT THEN YOU GOT IT. IF YOU DON’T THEN YOU DON’T.

#14: DO YOU SUFFER FROM WRITER’S BLOCK?

KD: NEVER. NEVER ONCE IN MY TIME OF WRITING HAVE I EVER DONE A REWRITE.



#15: DO YOU HAVE A PREFERRED WRITING SCHEDULE?

KD: NO I WRITE WHEN THE MOOD STRIKES ME OR I AM MOVED BY AN INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL EVENT. WRITING IS A MANIFESTATION OF THOUGHT BASED ON EXPERIENCE, PERCEPTION, TALENT, ABILITY AND CAPACITY.

#16: HAVE YOU EVER GOOFED WHILST ON AIR?

KD: MANY TIMES AND THEN IS WHAT MAKES LIVE RADIO EXCITING, RAW, POWERFUL AND EXPLOSIVE. PEOPLE ARE DRAWN TO GOOF UPS WHILE LIVE ON AIR. JUST LIKE PEOPLE ARE DRAWN TO TELEVISION BLOOPERS. I NEVER RUN WITH A SCRIPT.

#17: DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE WRITING PLACE?

KD: COLD, RAINY, FALL DAY.

#18: WHAT IS THE GREATEST JOY IN YOUR JOB?

KD: I DO NOT HAVE A JOB. I HAVE LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. I REFUSE TO BE ENSLAVED BY THE SYSTEM. I REFUSE TO BOW TO THIS MACHINE WE CALL GOVERNMENTS, OVER LORDS, SLAVE MASTERS, THE RULING CLASS. I AM WHO I AM.

#19: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR AND WHY?

KD: KARL MARX. HIS IDEAS WERE POWERFUL. HIS PERSONALITY EVER CHANGING. HIS DOGMA ROOTED IN A TIME OF EXPONENTIAL CHANGE IN CULTURE. HIS TENACITY UNPARALLELED TO GET A POINT ACROSS AND MAKE IT STICK.

#20: WHAT’S THE GREATEST COMPLIMENT THAT YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED FROM A READER / LISTENER?

KD: I HAVE BEEN CALLED THE “RENAISSANCE MAN”. I BELIEVE IN FREE SPEECH TO A FAULT AND IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT I SAY THE THINGS THAT MOST WOULD NOT DARE TO SAY LET ALONE THINK.

#21: WHAT’S THE WORST COMMENT FROM A READER / LISTENER?

KD: THAT I AM AN ASSHOLE AND SHOULD BE HUNG BY THE NAPE OF THE NECK UNTIL DEAD BECAUSE OF MY OUTSPOKENNESS AND MY INABILITY TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT.

#22: WRITERS ARE SOMETIMES INFLUENCED BY THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THEIR OWN LIVES, ARE YOU?

KD: MY IMMERSION IN DEATH AND DYING AT A VERY YOUNG AGE HAS INFLUENCED MY WRITING, TEACHING, SPEAKING, LECTURING ABILITIES. WORKING IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE AND SEEING SO MUCH TRAUMA, PAIN AND SUFFERING HAS GIVEN ME GREAT INSIGHT AND WISDOM WHEN PUTTING PEN TO PAPER.

#23: HAVE YOU WON ANY PRIZES OR AWARDS?

KD: YES BUT NONE I WANT TO SPEAK OF HERE.

#24: WHAT DID THEY MEAN TO YOU?

KD: WHAT DO THEY MEAN TO ANYONE?



#25: OTHER THAN WRITING, WHAT ELSE DO YOU LOVE?

KD: PRODUCING AND DIRECTING COMMUNITY TELEVISION.

#26: IF YOU HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK TO THE ENTIRE WORLD, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

KD: IF YOU SEE AN EXPERT ON THE ROAD - KILL HIM.

#27: DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DAY.

KD: BREATHING.

#28: WHAT YOU ARE YOUR PLANS / ASPIRATIONS FOR THE FUTURE?

KD: THE FUTURE DOES NOT EXIST. THE PAST A DELUSION. ALL WE HAVE IS THIS MOMENT AND EVEN THAT IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY TO CAPTURE, GRASP AND UNDERSTAND.

#29: WHAT FIVE BOOKS WOULD YOU TAKE TO HEAVEN?

KD: SINCE HEAVEN DOES NOT EXIST. I WOULD NOT BE TAKING ANY WITH ME.

#30: ANY GREAT CLAIMS TO FAME?

KD: I AM JUST HAPPY TO BE ALIVE AT THIS TIME, DURING THIS TIME WITHIN THIS SPACE. IT IS MAGICAL. IT IS A MYSTERY. I STAND IN AWE OF EXISTENCE. I AM OVERWHELMED BY CONSCIOUSNESS AND OUR INABILITY TO GRASP EVEN THE MOST BASIC PART OF IT.

#31: ANYTHING YOU’D LIKE TO ADD.

KD: BE OF GOOD CHEER. ACCENTUATE THE MARVELS OF REALITY. LIVE IN THE MOMENT. CAPTURE THE ESSENCE OF THIS PHENOMENAL THING WE CALL LIFE. TELL THE TRUTH TO A FAULT. BE YOURSELF AND NEVER BOW TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING. RESPECT AND BE RESPECTED.







BIO FOR KILER DAVENPORT

I am a man of many words and endless ideas, dreams, concepts, philosophies, perceptions and experiences. Growing up in the funeral home working in the embalming room, picking up dead bodies and sleeping above the embalming room and sleeping above the embalming room at 14 years old was a trip. I was riding ambulances and fire trucks at 15 and doing other things on the emergency squad that would tax the the nerves of the most experienced paramedics.

I have carried so many dead babies to my embalming table and dressed up so many little aborted fetuses. Yes, it is a crazy world and one that I love.

I have worked undercover for one of the largest news organizations in the world and have been behind the dark wall of the new world order and it has given me so much experience into international affairs, human relations and an overall sense of how this matrix works.

I will live the remaining days on the air doing live radio and relating to my experiences to the world at large in hopes that my message will touch people in a powerful way and allow them to experience possibilities and potential for personal development and empowerment.

ALL ABOUT ALTERNATIVE PUBLIC RADIO INTERNATIONAL

Alternative Public Radio is alive and well. After hundreds of hours of non-stop, full throttle, creative engineering we have hit the pavement running. I wish I could say that this was a collaborative effort that people were breaking down the studio door to help. Sadly that is not the case. I would like to thank the ones who were there for us during all of these trials and tribulations.

Alternative Public Radio International has been long in coming but worth the effort and hours. Our diverse and creative programming is straight from the gut and brought to you by folks who have dedicated their lives in the quest for the return of liberty and freedom to this land. They all spend their hours in the studio researching, planning, developing, casting for talent, creating, networking and coordinating for your benefit.

We built this massive network for the future more than the present. We feel like it will better understood one hundred years from now because people in that time will be able to look back and see just how many did not heed our warnings. They will be able to know that we cared for the people and tried to educate them of the coming disasters and suffering that we as a nation brought on ourselves.

Our team will continue to put our lives at risk and work deep within the shadows to bring about change so that our children will not have to suffer so much.

Our missions are many. We live in constant danger of being imprisoned or even killed for daring to reveal the secrets of this new world order.

We encourage all of you to take off your blinders and empower yourself, your friends, your family and co-workers to face reality and become a warrior in the fight.


CONNECTIONS FOR KILER DAVENPORT AND
ALTERNATIVE PUBLIC RADIO INTERNATIONAL






ALTERNATIVE PUBLIC RADIO
INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE -- http://www.apribroadcasting.org

KILER DAVENPORT TWITTER -- https://twitter.com/dkiler2010

KILER DAVENPORT ON MIXCLOUD -- https://www.mixcloud.com/kilerdavenport/

KILER DAVENPORT ON AUDIOBOOM -- https://audioboom.com/dkiler2010

KILER DAVENPORT ON INSTAGRAM -- https://instagram.com/kilerd2010

KILER DAVENPORT ON SCRIBD -- https://www.scribd.com/kilerd

KILER DAVENPORT ON HOO.DO -- http://www.kilerdavenport.hoo.do

KILER DAVENPORT ON TUMBLR -- http://www.davenportlive2014.tumblr.com

INTERVIEWS WITH KILER DAVENPORT -- http://www.aprigc2015.blogspot.com

KILER DAVENPORT ON FACEBOOK -- http://www.facebook.com/kiler.davenport

ALL ABOUT ALTERNATIVE PUBLIC RADIO INTERNATIONAL ON SCRIBD -- https://www.scribd.com/doc/265346291/Untitled?secret_password=67K1I5gpptFEygbuQfZh


APRI PRESENTS MODERN EVOLUTION OF MINDS ARTS GALLERY - http://www.queeniva89.wix.com/memartgallery

KILER DAVENPORT ON REBELMOUSE -- http://www.rebelmouse.com/kilerd2014



Clancy's comment: Thanks, Kiler. Well, folks, I did tell you he was an interesting character. Keep broadcasting, Kiler. I hope you enjoy many more perfect days - breathing.

I'm ...












No comments:

Post a Comment